The AeU BBA is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills and competencies required to excel as managers and executives in any corporate environment.
Download brochure .
Accredited programme by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) , Ministry of Higher Education.
- The part time degree is ideal to enhance practical knowledge and associated critical thinking skills.
- Provide a strong platform in the study of business through a core curriculum of management, information systems, marketing, law, finance, accounting, economics and business strategies.
- Provide the opportunity to pursue interesting specialisations in areas such as Marketing & E-Commerce, Accounting & Finance and Business Information Systems.
- Diploma with at least CGPA 2.00 OR
- Matriculation/Preparatory programmes with at least CGPA 2.00 OR
- STPM or equivalent with at least C grade in 2 subjects (2 Principels) OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with 24 points OR
- A Level with at least C grade in 3 subjects OR
- Open Entry Qualifications recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia:
- at least 21 years old and possess PMR or equivalent OR
- Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate
|Modes of Study||Part Time
|No. of Semesters||14 (1 semester is 4 mths)|
|No. of Subjects||38 + Project Paper OR Industrial Training|
|Frequency of Tutorials||Once a month Saturday & Sunday with 1 tutorial per subject (3hrs 20 min each)|
|Grading||Assignment 1 30%
Assignment 2 30%
Final Exam 40%
|MQA Accreditation||PA 9101|
|EPF & HRDF Claimable||YES|