The AeU BICT programme is for those who want a comprehensive ICT degree that will assist them in building successful careers in the ICT sector, and most importantly, for those with a passion for technology. This programme can be done in full time or part time basisa.
- For part time mode, it is Ideal for working professionals in search of a part-time, flexible degree.
- Specialisations in Enterprise Networking, Information System, Multimedia Computing and Software Engineering.
- Students with MQA accredited Diploma may request for credit transfer to shorten the programme duration.
- BICT is designed to prepare students with a strong foundation in the computer sciences and information technology related subjects.
- Diploma with at least CGPA 2.00 OR
- Matriculation/Preparatory programmes with at least CGPA 2.00 OR
- STPM or its equivalent with 3 years related working experience OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with 24 points OR
- A Level with at least C grade in 3 subjects OR
- Open Entry Qualifications recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (ONLY applicable for BICT part time):
- at least 21 years old and possess PMR or equivalent OR
- Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate
|Modes of Study||
Part Time and Full Time Online Mode
Part Time - 4.3 to 5 years
Full Time - Minimum of 3 years
|No. of Semesters||14 (1 semester is 14 weeks)|
|No. of Subjects||Part Time - 39 subjects
Full Time - 38 subjects
|Frequency of Tutorials||
Part Time and Fully Online - Courses are conducted fully online. Tutorials are supported through online mode. Face-to-face tutorials are optional.
Full Time and Conventional Mode - Courses are conducted with face-to-face lectures and tutorials / practical laboratory.
|Grading||Continuous assessment and final exam|
PA 9489 (Part Time)
PA 1091 (Full Time)
|EPF & HRDF Claimable (Malaysians Only)||YES|