Master in Education (MED)
The AeU MED programme is aimed at educators from all industries passionate in enhancing personal and professional growth in specialized areas in education. It is a 2 year programme that offers popular specialisation areas such as TESL, Early Childhood Education, Instructional Technology, Nursing Education and more.
Download brochure .
- One of the few fully accredited MED programme in Malaysia
- Join a group of students from diverse range of educational backgrounds
- Delivery of programme is using blended learning - a combination of face to face tutorials and online learning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education recognized by AeU Senate OR
- Possess a degree and teaching experience or related experience for a period of 2 years OR
- Open entry qualification recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia:
- Be at least 35 years old
- Possess STPM or equivalent
- Provide evidence of prior learning experience and/or knowledge relevant to the programme applied for OR
- Other qualification recognised by the AeU Senate
|Modes of Study||
|No. of Semesters||6 (1 semester is 4 mths)|
|No. of Subjects||14+ 1 Project Paper|
|Frequency of Tutorials||Once a month Saturday & Sunday with 1 tutorial per subject (3hrs 20 min each)|
|Grading||Assignment 1 20%
Assignment 2 40%
Final Exam 40%
|MQA Accreditation||A 9151|
|EPF & HRDF Claimable (Malaysians Only)||YES|
- Download brochure .